Week of April 27th
Modified activities for anyone unable to access Seesaw:

New video:
Pre K and K: Sing along with me, and then try completing this activity

1st, 2nd, and 3rd: Listen to the song Music Is Everywhere
Then, ask a grown up if you can go outside and listen to the different sounds you hear! Can you tell me 3 sounds you heard? Send me a note, a drawing, or a video and let me know what you heard. Have fun! 

 

You can watch my other singalong videos here:

                                      



Online Music Assignments:

For grades Pre-K through 3rd: Lessons and activities will be posted on Seesaw.
Click on your grade to find your access codes:

Pre-K 3 & 4

K

1st

2nd

3rd 

I will be available to answer questions and check work during regularly scheduled music classes.



Grades 4-8: Please join my Google Music Classroom using the code for your grade.

4th Grade: 4jlwssd 

5th Grade: 7zb52kp

6th Grade: u2766u2

7th Grade: sdbqopi

8th Grade: kgd5j3s   
      
I will be also be posting some of your assignments in Seesaw; directions on how to access Seesaw will be posted in your Google Music Classroom. I'll be available in Google Classroom during your regularly scheduled music classes to answer questions and check work.